On-Line Study Guides
The 2013 edition of Exercises in English for grades 3–8 is crafted by experts in language arts. This grammar-intensive workbook provides instruction and practice in every area of grammar, usage, and mechanics, helping students build comprehensive skills for success on standardized tests and for developing essential lifelong skills beyond the classroom.
• Rigorous practice is provided for every skill.
• Spiral curriculum reinforces each skill in every grade.
• Flexible implementation options allow you to adapt to classroom needs.
• Cross-curricular content reinforces social studies and science concepts.
• Review pages are available at the end of each topic.
• Complete Sentence Diagramming coverage and practice help students learn sentence structure in a visual way.
• Formal tests cover each grammar topic and are offered in the popular standardized-test format.
• Online quizzes offer additional practice and review.