Based on Joe Paprocki’s best-selling book A Well-Built Faith, Bridges to Faith provides directors, catechists, and parents with the tools they need to help English-speaking and Spanish-speaking children know what it means to be Catholic, spark a desire to further investigate their faith, and grow in their relationship with God.
Centered on the four pillars of the Catechism—the Creed, the sacraments, the moral life, and prayer—Bridges to Faith gives children a comprehensive introduction to the key teachings of the Catholic faith.
Bridges to Faith is a bilingual, supplemental resource for children ages 8 to 11.
Children are introduced to Catholic basics through
- Prayer opportunities
- Graphic organizers and activities that reinforce key teachings
- A Glossary that features highlighted terms found in chapters
Easy to use, the Leader Guide allows catechists to prepare quickly and confidently with
- An introductory session that helps catechists and DREs assess each child's level of experience
- A preparation page in each chapter that provides key background information and materials needed for a successful session
- Clear teaching directions and simple, step-by-step instructions
Online Director Guide
The Online Director Guide provides useful information about organization, implementation, and program management by
- Providing planning guidance and implementation models
- Offering ideas to develop a strong communication strategy between children, leaders, and parents
- Including classroom and group management tips for success
- Presenting plans for a quick and easy program introduction to parents