MARKETING MANAGER FOR EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
Located on the north side of Chicago, Loyola Press is a leader in K–8 educational products for the school, parish, and special needs markets. Loyola’s award-winning curriculum programs engage children and families by providing high quality resources developed through innovative and strategic methods. Just a few blocks west of Wrigley Field, Loyola Press offers a high quality of life working with committed, creative people in a respectful and collaborative workplace. Join our team and help children of all ages prepare for school and life success.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will play a critical role in placing products into Catholic schools and parishes in North America. We are seeking a Marketing Manager with proven experience and success achieving revenue goals to:
- Market strategically by integrating product positioning, customer and competitive knowledge, pricing decisions, selling cycles, and promotional campaigns
- Develop marketing campaigns for curriculum resources for a product’s lifecycle and for unique customer segments
- Communicate openly, closely partnering with other Marketing managers as well as with Sales and New Product Development teams to share information and create strong customer-centric content in complete and timely methods
- Align marketing campaigns with sales cycle, customer needs, and company goals
- Develop core positioning documents to focus our messaging, taking into account customer segments, company brand, product differentials, competitive landscape, marketplace needs and influences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 5+ years product management or product marketing experience
- Excellent communication, writing, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Solid proficiency in MS Office products
- Experience in textbook publishing
- Teaching experience
- Familiarity with Catholic market
Competitive compensation package with outstanding benefits including a defined pension plan.
Family friendly company and creative work environment.
Please include your resume and a cover letter when applying through this link: http://bit.ly/1UjniJT
No phone calls please.