To connect our actions and attitudes with the words of the Beatitudes
The children will identify the Beatitudes as ways of living as members of God's kingdom.
1. We feel sad when we see people in bad situations.
2. We work to end bad feelings and arguments.
3. Our possessions are not the most important things in our lives.
4. We do not get angry easily. We are kind and gentle with others.
5. We do our best to see that everyone is treated fairly.
6. We forgive those who hurt us.
7. We do something good even when others laugh at us.
8. We are loyal to God's commands and act with good intentions.
Circulate around the room and affirm the groups as they put together their skits.