To see the saints as examples of how we can live our lives
The children will develop a greater understanding of the saints and how they help us live our lives like children of God.
- Ask the children to work with a partner and choose a saint about whom they would like to know more.
- Offer the pairs books about saints to help them learn more about the saints they have chosen.
- Tell the children that one person will be the saint and the other will be the interviewer. Give the children a few moments to practice once they have created their list of interview questions.
- When all the children are prepared, invite the pairs to present their interviews to the entire group.
- At the end of each interview, allow other children to ask questions.
Logic/Math Smart, People Smart, Word Smart
Offer the children a variety of books about saints to help them gather information about their chosen saints.