The young people will explore the call of different vocations.
The young people should be able to describe how we all participate in the priesthood of Jesus Christ.
- Paper (8 ½ x 11)
- Markers, pens and pencils
- Review with the young people vocations to the married, single, ordained, and religious life.
- Divide the group into pairs and provide each pair with a sheet of paper.
- Instruct them to fold it into three equal parts to create a brochure.
- Have each pair design a brochure containing pictures and information about the basic vocations and careers.
- Have each pair share their brochure. Display the brochures in an appropriate place.
Art/Space Smart, People Smart, Word Smart
Instead of drawing images for their brochures, the young people can cut out pictures from magazines.