The children will be able to name the Ten Commandments and how they tell us to live.
1. Put God first in your life.
2. Do not swear or say God's name in anger.
3.Worship God publicly.
4. Respect your paretns and those in authority.
5. Do not hate others or cause them harm.
6. Love and be faithful to your marriage partner.
7. Do not take something that belongs to someone else.
8. Tell the truth.
9. Do not be jealous and want your neighbor's spouse.
10. Do not be jealous when other people have things you want.
1. I am the Lord your God: you shall not have strange gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9. You shall not covet your neibhbor's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
Create a space where the children can walk around looking for their partners.
If some children would benefit from peer assistance, partner them with other children.