To celebrate All Saints Day in song and movement
The children will remember the Communion of Saints who are celebrated on All Saints Day.
- CD of the song "When the Saints Come Marching In"
- Crayons and markers
- Secure a CD of the song, “When the Saints Come Marching In,” and play it for the children.
- While the song plays, have the children make banners or pennants to carry in a parade honoring the saints.
- When the banners are decorated and completed, invite the children to join you as you march around the room to the music, waving the banners.
- Continue to march around the room until the song is over.
- Conclude by turning off the music and praying the Hail Mary in honor of Mary, the Queen of all Saints.
Have copies of the words to the song for the children.