A Moment with Jesus is a prayer feature designed to connect the truths children are learning in religious education sessions to the presence of Jesus Christ in their lives. Originally appearing as a feature in the Christ Our Life student books, A Moment with Jesus invites children to pause in prayer. We are happy to provide these A Moment with Jesus cards for you in a downloadable format to use in a variety of ways.
- Use A Moment with Jesus cards in your family as a way for children to share what they are learning about prayer in the Christ Our Life program.
- Create a box for your A Moment with Jesus cards by decorating a shoebox and filling it with a complete set of cards. Draw out a card each evening for mealtime prayer.
- Post a different card on your refrigerator each week, so that each trip to the fridge becomes a reminder to pray.
- Use A Moment with Jesus prayers from previous lessons during times when you have a few extra moments for prayer.
Try creating your own prayer cards to share with your family or classmates.
Preparing A Moment with Jesus Prayer Cards
- 4 cards can be printed on a standard 8 1/2” by 11” sheet of paper.
- Cut on the dotted lines to separate the cards.
- Consider laminating the cards for extra durability.
A Moment with Jesus Prayer Cards by Grade
Excerpts from the New American Bible with Revised New Testament and Psalms Copyright © 1991, 1986, 1970 Confraternity of Christian Doctrine, Inc., Washington, DC. Used with permission. All rights reserved. No portion of the New American Bible may be reprinted without permission in writing from the copyright holder.