Teacher / Catechist Manual
Along with planning tools and resources, the Teacher/Catechist Manual offers comprehensive step-by-step instructional support with suggested scripting that illuminates faith concepts and builds academic familiarity. It also includes strategies for incorporating the Big Book into lessons.
Each Age-Level Guide features:
- 7 independent learning center activities
- 5 Unit Prayer Celebrations
- Catechist’s Handbook that includes suggestions for holding a Parent Orientation event
- Joy Alive lyrics and simple gestures to reinforce unit themes
- Age-appropriate assessment strategies and checklists
A NEW online Director Guide provides tips and tools for instructor training and promoting program enrollment along with printable resources for evaluation and continuous improvement.