Young People’s Book
Centered on Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the Young People’s Book provides a thorough presentation of the key teachings of the Catholic faith, including the seven sacraments, with special emphasis on preparing to celebrate Reconciliation and the Eucharist. Developed with older children in mind, this edition offers protocol-proven content, Scripture, and a variety of prayers that inspire young people to deepen their relationship with God as they prepare to live out their Catholic faith.
Available in English and Bilingual versions
- Lessons are explored through reading, conversation, prayer, and activities that will appeal to adolescents.
- Each chapter follows a four-part structure—Engage, Explore, Reflect, Respond—that fully involves both the heart and the mind.
- Scripture stories and links to Scripture enrich the experience and help young people grow in their love for God’s Word.
- Prayer experiences vary from chapter to chapter, exposing young people to many different ways they can connect to God.
- Key Catholic beliefs and practices are presented at the end of each chapter to further prepare young people to receive the sacraments.