Easy to use and extremely flexible, the Catechist Guide allows catechists to jump right in with confidence as they lead children toward the celebration of Confirmation. It provides unparalleled support and preparation tools, offering background information to help catechists be successful in the classroom but also spiritual care to guide them each week as they prepare for the important task of teaching the lesson.
Available in English and Bilingual versions
- The 3-Minute Retreat opens each chapter and offers catechists a unique way to prepare prayerfully for the chapter ahead.
- Background on Scripture, tradition, and catechesis prepares catechists for effective teaching.
- Easy-to-follow lesson planners guide catechists to implement a clear plan for each chapter.
- The Catechist Handbook provides valuable information about teaching with passion and purpose, and preparing young people for the sacraments.
- Scripted questions and specific answers ensure that classroom discussions go smoothly.
- Blackline masters make it easy for catechists to review chapter concepts with children.