What Catholics Know
What Catholics Know is an online tutorial and test preparation program designed to help students of all ages learn and grow in their faith. This suite of online tools can support you in building Catholic identity and reinforcing the faith concepts children learn each year. Aligned to USCCB-approved curriculum, NCEA IFG: ACRE, and the Six Tasks of Catechesis, this program fortifies foundational Catholic knowledge through intentional and repeated practice. It helps fulfill the need to form knowledgeable disciples who can live a faith-filled life.
- Exercises are self-guided, intuitive, and can be repeated.
- Students can progress at their own pace through the three levels of study: Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Immediate, detailed feedback is provided to students.
- Teachers and catechists can monitor progress through an easy-to-use reporting system.
- Comprehensive references are provided from Sacred Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Click below on your faith formation program to learn more about implementing What Catholics Know in your program.