God Made Everything Preschool and Kindergarten Program
The God Made Everything series is a comprehensive early childhood program designed to nurture and enrich the faith and spiritual lives of children ages three, four, and five. Each developmentally appropriate curriculum is carefully planned so that, at completion, the children are ready to continue their faith journey into first grade and beyond.
The God Made Everything series has been found to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church by the Ad Hoc Committee to Oversee the Use of the Catechism.
Scope and Sequence: Kindergarten [PDF]
God Loves Us Catechist's Manual
- Faith Focus is introduced and systematically reinforced throughout each chapter
- Preparing the Faith Experience offers background resources and supports catechists' spirituality
- Special Seasons and Days section presents lessons on liturgical seasons and saints' feast days
- Comprehensive children's literature and music lists provide teachers with over 400 additional resource recommendations of age-appropriate resources
- School and Parish editions available
God Loves Us Student's Books
Five-year-olds explore God’s love as they are introduced to God’s goodness shown through words, actions, feelings, people, places, and things. Learning, growing, sharing, and celebrating provide the foundation for each chapter. One special aspect of God’s goodness is the focus of each chapter.
- Prayer is integrated throughout, using traditional and guided prayer.
- Appealing art and graphics capture young children’s attention.
- Summary of the lesson involves parents in each chapter and offers ideas to reinforce learning at home.
- Family features at the end of each unit offer additional support for parents of young children.