School and Parish Catechist Guides
It’s simple for teachers to help nurture children’s faith and bring essential faith lessons to life with the Finding God Kindergarten Catechist Guide. Even first time catechists and teachers will find the book easy to use and full of supportive teaching tips.
Additional Resources – Free with program!
Beyond the Catechist Guide, there are many additional fully integrated resources to help catechists present the lesson in ways that will reach ALL children’s hearts and minds:
- Dramatized Scripture Stories bring the Bible to life.
- Recorded guided reflections lead children into prayerful encounters with Jesus.
- Vocal and reflective music CDs provide musical inspiration in English and Spanish.
- Jesus the Teacher, a Plush Figure, helps children relate more intimately to the words and stories of Jesus.
- Exploring Faith Through Art uses fine prints to creatively engage children’s faith through historical and modern works of art.
- Online resources—such as the Activity Finder, Prayer Services, Blackline Masters, Assessments, and more—make session preparation a snap.
Each easy-to-use guide includes access to hundreds of pieces of multimedia including video, interactives, music, guided reflections, dramatized bible stories, interactive reviews, and text.
These guides feature an expanded Catechist Handbook to support catechists and teachers of every experience level. Finding God utilizes the Engage, Explore, Reflect, Respond teaching model and incorporates complete catechetical background, clear plans, step-by-step support, scripting, inclusion modifications, and additional activities.
Included with Each Guide:
- Scripture Posters
- Reproducible blackline masters, including scripture-focused BLMs, assessments, and activities
- Small-group project plans
Helping you reach a group of young people who are at a unique time of growth in their lives, Finding God for Grades 7-8 offers effective teaching methods to instill the practice of thoughtful prayer and share the full and authentic teachings of the Catholic Church.
FREE WITH EACH GUIDE
- CDs including dramatized Scripture stories, guided reflections, and reflective music (English only)
- Posters featuring relevant topics and beautiful visuals
- Reproducible blackline masters, including assessments and activities
Your student’s book also comes as an online edition. Click here to learn more.