Called to Be Catholic gives young people a solid faith foundation on which to build while they progress toward sacramental preparation.
- Covers the basics of Catholic faith, including Scripture, Jesus, the Trinity, the Church, sacraments, the moral life, social justice, and prayer
- Inspires young people to deepen their relationship with God through engaging and relevant content
- Nurtures a lifelong faith through a variety of reflective and active experiences
| || |
Confirmed in the Spirit provides young people with the comprehensive, core preparation they need to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Focuses on the Holy Spirit and prepares young people to celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation
- Offers opportunity for reflection, introspection, and spiritual development
- Invites young people to witness Jesus with service opportunities that encourage faith-filled lives
- Promotes faith formation as a lifelong journey by embracing lifelong Catholic practices
- Encourages discipleship through Catholic Social Teaching and service in the community